We are hosting a one day conference for bursars and school business managers entitled 'The business of managing schools and academies'.
As well as covering legal topics such as procurement and compliance, we are delighted to be supported at this event by experts from other professional fields including:
A leading firm of accountants with an established education practice
A firm of Chartered Surveyors with expertise in advising schools and academies on building safety and premises management
A mixture of plenary sessions and smaller workshops will allow you to share experiences and interact with our expert speakers as well as network with colleagues from other schools.
Topics on the agenda include:
- Finance / accounting issues for schools and academies including fraud
- Managing health and safety within school premises
- Legal compliance including information management
- Planning, funding and delivering capital projects
- Professional development and the future for bursars and SBMs
Please see the panel on the left for the full itinerary of the day
Who should attend?
Those involved in running or managing schools and academies:
- School business managers
- Finance Directors
- Finance Officers
- Support staff
You will qualify for 4.5 CPD points by attending this conference.Events