The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will come into force on 25 May 2018. It will impose significant new burdens on companies across Europe, making changes to how companies obtain consent, outsource, transfer personal data, maintain internal record keeping and carry out marketing.
Winckworth Sherwood have developed a 2018 Six step Action Plan to help organisations plan for the GDPR setting out the practical steps they need to take now and in the next few months.
At our free to attend workshop Toni Vitale, Head of Regulation, Data and Information, will describe the steps you can take now to ensure your organisation is ready for May 2018 including:
- How to carry out a data audit
- Can you rely on the consents you have?
- Can you continue to market to customers?
- How to prioritise your contract reviews
- Staff training and policies
- How to improve internal security to avoid breaches
- How to respond to a data breach
- How to deal with an ICO investigation
There is no charge to attend this workshop.
To register please click here.
If you have any queries please contact email@example.comEvents