In partnership with Switch2, this seminar will discuss running an energy efficient community heating scheme that is compliant, utilises best practice for design and works for the benefit of its residents.
Topics will include:
- Utilising the Code of Practice to its full potential
- Operating systems and engaging with residents
- Compliance on heat networks
- Question and answer time with our expert panel
- Phil Jones, Chair of the development of CP1 Code of Practice
- Ian Allan, Head of Research & Development, Switch2 Energy Ltd
- Colin Hall, Partner, Winckworth Sherwood
Please click here to register
Please note there is no charge to attend this seminar.
If you have any queries or wish to contact us please email email@example.comEvents