The seminar is designed to explore the key issues currently affecting the sector and will offer you practical guidance. It includes a session on legal and practical implications on the new council housing initiative.
Topics will include:
- Companies, trading and commercialisation
- Latest news on procurement and state aid
- GDPR and the Freedom of Information Act
- Legal issues on urban regeneration including rights of lights, easements and CPO
- Legal and practical implications on the new council housing initiative
- Simon Randall CBE, Winckworth Sherwood
- Andrew Murray, Partner, Winckworth Sherwood
- Tim Fogarty, Partner, Winckworth Sherwood
- James Goudie QC, 11KBW
- Joanne Clement, Barrister, 11KBW
- James Cornwell, Barrister 11KBW
To register to attend please click here
Please forward this invitation to colleagues who may be interested in attending. There is no charge to attend this seminar.
If you have any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.orgEvents