It’s not where you’ve come from that matters, but where you’re going
You’d be hard pushed to identify a Winckworth Sherwood ‘type’. We don’t discriminate on the grounds of background, gender, marital status, age, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or physical ability.
As long as you’re bright, qualified, hard working, motivated and enthusiastic, you’ll fit in here.
Did you know?
- In 2018, we were commended for our Gender Pay Gap data, with higher pay rates for women
- 40% of our Partners and 69% of our Associates are women
- 3.97% of our staff class themselves as either gay or lesbian
- As part of the firm’s induction process, all employees undertake our dedicated online diversity training
- We are members of Women In Social Housing (WISH), a business and support network that gives members the opportunity to meet with other women at all stages of their careers and across the whole range of organisations who operate within the sector, both private and public. Several of our fee earners regularly attend WISH events throughout the year
- In 2014 we were proud to be named the UK’s leading law firm for ethnic diversity by the Black Solicitors Network (BSN). More
- We are proud to be part of the Disability Confident scheme