We recruit 8 trainees a year and we pride ourselves on our high retention rate which means that most years we retain the majority of our trainees as NQs. Our trainees are usually from a variety of backgrounds, but each has the potential to thrive as a lawyer in our firm.
You should be:
- Your own person
You should have:
- A strong academic record both at school and university
- Attributes that demonstrate how you would make a positive contribution to the firm
- An empathetic approach to clients
- A clear business head
- Evidence of interests and success in non-academic pursuits
- The ability to think creatively and flexibly in a fast-paced and changing legal environment
Got what it takes?
We want to hear from you. Complete an application form today.
Matt Cowen, Solicitor in our Social Housing team writes about the top five key skills needed to become a lawyer. View the article here.