It’s not easy to become a Winckworth Sherwood trainee. With over 300 applicants vying for just eight placements each year, you will have to demonstrate outstanding qualities, both academically and personally.
You should be:
- Your own person
You should have:
- A strong academic record both at school and university, usually a minimum of 3 As at A-level and 2:1 degree
- Attributes that demonstrate how you would make a positive contribution to the firm
- An empathetic approach to clients
- A clear business head
- Evidence of interests and success in non-academic pursuits
- The ability to think creatively and flexibly in a fast-paced and changing legal environment
Matt Cowen, Solicitor in our Social Housing team writes about the top five key skills needed to become a lawyer. View the article here.
Got what it takes?
We want to hear from you. Complete an application form today.